What is Duo Trapeze?
Duo Trapeze is one of our most requested acts! Two artists flip, hang, and perform stunning aerial acrobatics around a stationary trapeze bar. This phenomenal act has been performed around the world, from the Casino Estoril in Portugal to a tented circus in Romania! It’s a must-see!
What does Duo Trapeze look like? Click the image below to start the video!
What does this act need to perform?
Don’t worry – we have rigging options to suit nearly every venue! This act requires two rigging (hanging) points – exposed beam, sky hook, truss, theatrical grid, etc.- and a ceiling height of at least 14 feet. This act can also be performed off a single hanging point. Free-standing rigs are also available. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 212-252-3131 – we’re happy to answer your questions!
- This act does not swing.
- This act is 6 minutes long.
- This act requires at least 14 feet to be safely performed in its entirety.
- This act is appropriate for all audiences.
- Floor must be completely clear (no tables, chairs, sets, etc.) Performer must be at least 3 feet from the edge of a stage or platform.
- Performers may not perform directly over audience members. All necessary precautions must be taken to prevent audience from walking underneath the aerialist.
- There are multiple costumes and music choices available for this act.