Duo Aerial Silks
What are Duo Aerial Silks?
Two artists perform stunning aerial acrobatics on a single fabric. This award-winning act is the signature piece from the internationally recognized aerial duo Luminosity, and has been performed at some of the most famous venues in the world. Not to be missed!
What do Duo Aerial Silks look like? Click the image below to start the video.
What does this act need to perform?
Don’t worry – we have rigging options to suit nearly every venue! This act requires a single rigging (hanging) point – exposed beam, sky hook, truss, theatrical grid, etc. – and a ceiling height of at least 15 feet. Free-standing rigs are also available. Email us at email@example.com or call us at 212-252-3131 – we’re happy to answer your questions!
- This act is 6-8 minutes long.
- This act does not swing.
- This act requires at least 15 feet to be safely performed in its entirety.
- This act is appropriate for all audiences.
- There are multiple costumes, music choices, and silk colors for this act.
- Floor must be completely clear (no tables, chairs, sets, etc.) Performer must be at least 3 feet from the edge of a stage or platform.
- Performers may not perform directly over audience members. All necessary precautions must be taken to prevent audience from walking underneath the aerialist.
For booking information, please email us at us@imaginAerial.com or give us a ring at 212-252-3131!